Notice of Costs and Charges
Eastern Idaho Public Health District Board of Health, under the authority granted by Idaho Code 39-414 (1), 39-414 (11), 39-416, and Administrative Rules IDAPA 41.02.01, sets the following fee schedules based upon the actual cost of providing the services.
- Adult and Foreign Travel Immunization Fees (New 1/02/13)
Please Note: Effective June 1, 2012, EIPHD began billing the following insurance companies for routine adult immunizations (Hepatitis A, Hepatitis B, Tap, Twinrix, HPV, Varicella, MMR, IPV, and Influenza).
- Blue Cross of Idaho
- Blue Shield
- DMBA employee policy only (does not include college student policy)
- Pacific Source
- Great West Cigna
Some other vaccines may be covered, but pre-authorization is required. Insurance CANNOT be billed for foreign travel vaccines.
If your insurance copmany is NOT listed, please call us to check your coverage.
- Childhood Immunization Fees (New 1/02/13)
- Environmental Health Fees (1/02/13)
- Miscellaneous Fees (10/18/12)
- Reproductive Health Fees (10/18/12)
Return to EIPHD home page.