Reproductive Health Services
Unwanted pregnancies are physically, emotionally, and financially stressful. Contraceptive methods, when used consistently and correctly, can provide each family the ability to plan for a healthy pregnancy.
Family Planning clinics can provide individuals with education to help them plan for healthy pregnancies and make sure that the timing is just right. Contraception is also available.
- Male and Female exams
- Pregnancy Tests
- Problem Visits
- STD Screenings
- Emergency Contraception
Birth Control Methods Include
- Birth Control Pills
- Depo Provera Shots
- Intrauterine Devices
- Natural Family Planning and Fertility Awareness
- Nuva Rings
Counseling and Education
Counseling and education is provided by Certified Nurse Practitioners, Registered Nurses, or Health Educators on the following topics:
- Adolescent Sexuality (Teen Clinic)
- Contraceptive Methods
- Health Care
- Infertility Problems
- Menstrual Cycle Problems
- Risk Reduction
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Smoking Cessation
- Weight Loss
Referrals are made to appropriate programs within our community based on an individuals needs.
Fees for Family Planning and Reproductive Health Care services are based on income and family size using a sliding fee scale. Click here for the Fee Schedule.
Reproductive Health Care services are provided by appointment only. Please call your local health district office for available clinics.
All services provided and medical records are kept confidential. The client is the only person who has access to these records besides the medical providers at the clinics.
Federal Regulations require that Family Planning clinics must follow these guidelines:
- Clients have a choice of contraceptive methods, including natural family planning and abstinence.
- No one is coerced into accepting any method or no method at all.
- Recipients are charged fees based on their income and ability to pay.
- No Title X funds are used to pay for abortions.
- There is an Advisory Committee made up of Community Volunteers. If you are interested in being part of our Family Planning Advisory Committee, please contact Nikki at 533-3208 or e-mail her at email@example.com.
For More Information
If you have a question or would like more information about Family Planning services provided at Eastern Idaho Public Health District, please contact:
Reproductive Health Department
Eastern Idaho PUblic Health District
1250 Hollipark Drive
Idaho Falls, ID 83401
Contact the Idaho CareLine at 2-1-1.
Return to EIPHD home page.